Wednesday 9 December 2015

Film poster


Displayed above is our film poster. When designing the film poster I knew it had to be dark and hazy just like the feelings and thoughts our main character would be going through. to achieve this I used Adobe Photoshop CS6. After capturing the picture of our main character I imported it into Photoshop and immediately coloured the background a dark grey. Because there is noting else in the poster you are really attracted to the expression displayed on the main characters face. I then used the fill tool to gradually fill in parts of the hair and face in the same shade of grey to accent darkness and to bring her face out even more. I then added the title right in the centre in blood red so that it would stand out and people would be drawn to it. The credits box at the bottom was always a priority. This is because it adds a professional feel to the poster. I used a template in order to achieve this look downloaded from videocopilot.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment